LifeDock Game On is A course designed for anyone who works with children and is interested in delivering fun-based activities…
Game On will equip Leaders to create and lead a wide range of fun, game based activities to promote physical and mental wellbeing. Acknowledging that not everyone is sporty, Game On gives each child the chance to shine and be included.
On completion of the course Leaders will be able to plan and deliver a session of fun game-based activities including:
- Competitive games
- Non-competitive games
- Thinking activities such as puzzles, quizzes and challenges
- Quiet activities encouraging a feeling of calm
- Co-operation teamwork activities
- Learning activities through games
- Create activities that encourage high energy physical bursts such as jumping, hopping and skipping
- Create activities using various pieces of equipment
Game On is a two day training course and a NIOCN Level 2 qualification (equivalent Level 4 certificate in Ireland).
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to book a course to train your staff or volunteers.